In order to comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Toon Fu is providing the following notice of its Copyright Agent.
If you think that your copyright is being infringed on by a movie on toonfu.com, please contact Alan Watts at email@example.com
Toon Fu has retained the right to delete any user if we believe they are infringing on someone's intellectual property rights.
In your notice, please:
A. Provide an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
B. Describe the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
C. Provide the location of the infringing material
D. Provide your address, telephone number and email address
E. Provide a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
F. Provide a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Send the notice of claims of copyright infringement to:
Phone: (512) 301-4595
In order to become and remain a Toon Fu member, you must agree to the following
terms and conditions contained in this Agreement.
- You are of an age which you can legally enter agreements such as this one (typically 18 years old).
- The images, movies and sounds you save in your studio are not infringing on the intellectual property rights of others. This not only includes other Toon Fu member's rights, but any business or other individual holding a copyright or trademark. This means you can't draw Mickey Mouse or Buck Rogers. Draw a hippo or something original instead. That's what this is all about.
- Assuming you aren't ripping someone else off (see above), your images and sounds are owned by you. You give Toon Fu a non-exclusive, royalty-free right to store and display the movies you make public. We will ask you for permission for any other uses.
- When Toon Fu begins to sell merchandise, you give us the right to sell your movies on DVD and related media. You will get commissions based on profit of these sales.
- When this happens, your relationship to Toon Fu is one of an independent contractor and/or customer. You do not become an employee of Toon Fu.
- You will responsibility manage your studio. Toon Fu is an all-ages venue, so you should act accordingly. If you are creating
movies and images which contain violence, sexual themes, vulgar language or any other adult themes, you will place them in the "Adult" category. Disregard of this
responsibility can lead to the termination of your store.
- Toon Fu is not responsible for the movies and images you produce and cannot be held liable for their existence in your store.
Abuse of the Toon Fu website or any of the terms listed above can result in the the termination of your studio, deletion of your movies and/or the confiscation of your commissions.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this agreement, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Toon Fu is a community-generated and supported animation site. We don't care about your median family income or tracking your spending habits. We will never sell, lease, rent, give away (or do whatever those companies do with that information when they have it) with the information you give us.
Toon Fu provides the ability to upload your movies directly to YouTube. When you enter your username and password for YouTube, we do not store it - it is sent directly to YouTube and then forgotten.
From time to time, we may contact you if ...
- we change the user agreement
- there are important account or site updates requiring your involvement
- you signed up for the newsletter
- we have order inquiries or confirmations
- you're in violation of the user agreement
If you have any questions or comments regarding our privacy policies, contact email@example.com